Big Hair. Loud Guitars. Works Bikes. We loved the 80s and to celebrate we are bringing back our iconic Zebra colorway. First debuted by Rick Johnson in ’88 and later worn by the likes of Damon Bradshaw and James Stewart, the Zebra print goes deep into our brand’s history.
The all-new V3 Zebra Helmet is the most technologically advanced moto helmet we have ever offered. It builds off its championship-winning heritage with a new highly ventilated design and a systematic approach to protecting you from both linear and rotational impacts. The tech-rich update includes an arsenal of revolutionary features including Fluid Inside® and Fox's proprietary MVRS. Worn and refined by the fastest racers on the planet, the V3 is made for motocross champions.
- Zebra Limited Edition colorway
- Fluid Inside™ is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider’s brain in the event of a crash
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) allows the visor to detach during a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Patent-pending chin bar/eye port CAGE ™ is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact
- MCT (Multi Composite Technology) Shell construction that blends Carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell
- Injected Mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow, while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for best in class fit
- Meets or exceeds DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards
- Matching gear available
|UK - Standard||£7.50||3-5 working days|
|UK - Standard||FREE||on orders over £50 (tracked and signed for)|
You may also like
Vue Goggle - Idol
Introducing our premium Vue Google in Limited Edition A1 Idol colorway. The Vue Goggles sits closer to the riderâ€™s face, fitting deeper inside the helmet, reducing distractions from the side of the frame and offering our widest field of view.